I am starting it today and leaving it open until Wednesday, but starting next week I will post a new Linky each Wednesday and leave it open until Friday so we Review-Reading, Giveaway-Entering Mama's have all weekend to browse the Great Giveaways and enter at our leisure. I hope to have a cute button to go with this new linky by the time my next one is posted.
I love looking through images much better than reading text lines to find the giveaways that I want to enter so my giveaway linky will have thumbnails of the item that is in the giveaway, not just the blog button.
Here are the 5 simple rules for adding Your Giveaway in Nanny's Giveaway Linky:
1) The giveaway item must be family oriented, no 'adult-only' giveaways please. That doesn't mean the giveaway cannot be something for a grandma, or adult in general, but it cannot be on a site that requires you to be over 18 to view the page, if ya know what I mean.
2) The url link must take the reader directly to the giveaway post, NOT to your blog in general. We don't want to have to search around for the giveaway post. That takes valuable time away from our entries :)
3) The image you include must be of the item that your are giving away or the company logo, NOT your blog button. If the giveaway item is a service or gift card then include their company logo.
4) I allowed 90 characters to describe your giveaway so please follow this format: Name of your blog (or initials if it is too long) ~ Name of Giveaway Item ~ Date giveaway ends.
5) No Spam, advertisements, etc. this is for legitimate giveaways only.
I will be entering these giveaways myself, so I will be checking that each giveaway link has followed the 5 simple rules above and I will delete any that do not.
Alright, lets have some fun...Show Us Your Giveaways!
Please tweet about this new giveaway linky...the more people that know about it, the more giveaways will be added so you don't have to hunt all over the internet to find great giveaways!